Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Prestigious Home On Lifestyle Acres
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 4 Cars
One of the most prized locations in Brandy Hill. Situated on 6.4 acres by a tree lined drive, this wonderful property has multiple living areas including an exquisite kitchen that is centrally located and possesses all the finer features that a home of this calibre deserves. Garaging and storage have been taken highly into account with multiple options throughout, with extra undercover parking for boats, caravans and machinery, as well as the option to use as a teenage retreat or extra living space. Throw in an in-ground swimming pool and your days of lounging by the pool with the whole family on a hot summers day are complete.
This property is ideally suited for anyone looking for their own peace and quiet on a private acerage that like the accessibility of Newcastle, Maitland, Newcastle airport and the beaches being so close.
* 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms
* Potential 6 bedroom home
* Master bedroom with ensuite and large walk in robe
* Recently renovated open plan kitchen/living area with tiled floors
* Kitchen with caesarstone bench tops, island bench and breakfast bar
* Billiard room
* Feature fireplace
* 10m salt water pool with indoor/outdoor entertaining and BBQ area
* Surround sound and zoned speaker system
* Ducted air conditioning throughout
* Walk-in Pantry/butlers pantry
- 18x8mx6m high shed
- Ultimate man cave with bar and lounge area
- 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom self contained granny flat
- Extra covered area with room to store boats caravans and tractors
- Extremely private 6.4 acres
- Electric gate entrance
- Tree lined asphalt drive way
- Well established gums in park like environment
- 1 dam
- Manicured lawns
- Chook and dog yards
- Raised vegie patch
For further information or to arrange an inspection please call Scott Hunter on 0448 870 068
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2.58 ha / 6.38 acres
2 garage spaces and 2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.