Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 4 Cars
Exceptionally equipped for the horse enthusiast, this property offers a great opportunity for any equestrian dream... Whether its agistment and training services, show, dressage or pleasure horses, this amazing horse property will meet all of your needs.
Located in the picturesque Glen Martin district of the Hunter Valley, this boutique equestrian facility is well set out on approximately 16 acres of flat to gently undulating usable land, with expansive views of surrounding countryside. All infrastructure, from the dressage arena, stables, yards and wash bay, to the layout of the paddocks and lane ways, have been strategically positioned offering great functionality and convenience making those daily horse activities operate seamlessly.
The country residence has been beautifully renovated offering modern kitchen and open plan living/dining, capturing all the charm with a little luxury. The large master bedroom opens out onto a covered verandah, and features a new ensuite and the biggest walk-in wardrobe you have ever seen. Large home office or 4th bedroom with external access, outdoor entertaining areas and ample garaging are just some of the additional features this wonderful home has on offer.
- Renovated 3/4 bedrooms
- Modern, spacious kitchen with quality appliances
- Open plan living and dining opening onto entertaining deck.
- Master bedroom with ensuite and enormous walk-in robe/dressing room
- 2nd & 3rd bedroom with built-in robes and ceiling fans
- Large 4th bedroom or home office with external access
- Main bathroom
- Large laundry
- Mud/cloak room
- 2 x air-conditioners
Grounds and Infrastructure:
* 6 bay colorbond shed incorporating;
* 3 oversize stables with auto water, tack & feed room, vehicle & trailer accommodation
* Additional double garage with workshop and kitchen/bar area
* Full size dressage arena, 60m x 20m with mirrors, flood lights and rubber surface
* Undercover wash bay and vet crush
* 7 paddocks watered by dam irrigation
* 2 timber day yards
* Lane way system to paddocks
* Meandering spring feed creek
* Electric fencing to the entire property
You will go a long way to find a property of this standard. Nothing to do, a very impressive set up.
Contact Dee to arrange an inspection 0458206063
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Formal Lounge
- Secure Parking
6.51 ha / 16 acres
4 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.