Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
There are horses for courses and then there are places perfectly set up for horses. If you are looking to live the equine dream or create your own hobby, bikes or beef, then this property has exactly what you need. Full size arena, neat paddocks complete with individual shelters and a spacious shed, 20 well maintained acres, on a gentle rise with gorgeous rural views. The views are even better enjoyed from the wide timber verandah that stretches the length of the traditional style farmhouse. Five bedrooms, two comfortable living areas, entertainer's kitchen and large light filled bathrooms, this is the house where everything is done so you can spend more time outside in the saddle!
- Approximately 20 acres
- 5 bedroom residence
- Entertainers kitchen with island bench, walk-in pantry, gas cook top, dishwasher
- Open plan casual living areas with air conditioning & sliding door to entertaining deck
- Formal lounge
- Master bedroom with French doors, walk-in robe, ensuite
- 4 bedrooms with built-in robes & ceiling fans
- Main bathroom with bath, shower, vanity & toilet
- Linen storage
- Solar system 7 klw
- Front & side verandah
- Carport 14x6 metres
- 5 paddocks with shelters
- Tank 110,000 litres
- Arena 36 metre x 24 metre
- 3 stables with power
- Shed 24 x 12 metre with 4 metre eaves
10 minutes to Dungog, this property is the country lifestyle this region is famous for. Enough to love, not too big to be a chore, and scenic panoramas from every angle. Take a look now before the horse bolts!
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Polished Timber Floor
- Secure Parking
8.0937 ha / 20 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.