Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Private, Easy-Care Lifestyle
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Have you ever wanted that low maintenance property in a quaint country village? Well look no further, this 1970's home is one to have a look at. Boasting country views from the front verandah and a private oasis for entertaining in the screened entertaining area. Enjoy alfresco dining without the trouble of eating outdoors. Spacious private backyard with citrus trees, a garden shed and paved side access. This home has a beautiful North facing sunroom to soak up the rays throughout all the seasons.
This home features open plan living areas, an updated kitchen with ample storage space, as well as air-conditoning. You can move in, unpack and enjoy. This home presents an excellent choice for astute investors, first home buyers or downsizers. Ideally positioned close to the main street and the heart of Dungog, this property is a low maintenance home for all buyers.
- Approximately 705m block
- Open plan lounge room with air-conditioner
- Gas connected
- Open plan dining and kitchen with ample storage
- Screened outdoor entertaining area
- Queen master bedroom with walk in wardrobe and air-conditioner
- Queen bedroom with built in wardrobes
- Ceiling fans throughout
- North facing sunroom
- Front verandah with country views
- Bathroom with both shower and bathtub
- 2nd toilet with sink
- Linen cupboard
- Large laundry with ample storage
- Double garage with shelving and one electric door
- Fenced private backyard
- Garden shed with shelving
- Citrus trees
Call Chelsea Greentree on 0477 779 798 or Dee Braithwaite on 0458 206 063.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
705m² / 0.17 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.