Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
The Perfect Mix Of Old And New!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
The perfect mix of old and new. This property has been sympathetically renovated boasting original Federation features including beautiful casement windows and decorative exterior trim.
A feature is the spacious living area with a cozy combustion fireplace leading out onto an entertainers deck. Cute and quirky touches to this house make it feel like your already at home. This property is perfectly set up for those looking to move straight in. Suitable for a large family or someone looking to retire being situated only a short walk to the main street.
- Fully insulated weatherboard and iron residence
- 4 large bedrooms with ceiling fans
- 2 bathrooms, one with laundry
- Lead light casement windows
- Combustion fireplace
- Ducted air-conditioning and split system air-conditioner
- New roof
- Large kitchen with dishwasher, wall oven, fridge included, electric stove top and rangehood
- Polished timber floors
- Separate dining room
- Large family room
- Back deck
- Covered paved entertaining area
- Computerised drip irrigation system
- 940.5sqm fully fenced block with citrus trees
- Garden shed
- Lock up garage with electric roller door
- Car port
- Access to rear yard
- Studio with toilet in need of some work
- Shelves in library excluded from sale
To arrange an inspection please contact Chelsea Greentree on 0477 779 798 or Dee Braithwaite on 0458 206 063
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Polished Timber Floor
- Secure Parking
940.5m² / 0.23 acres
1 garage space and 1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.