Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
North-East Facing, Dual Level Living. Much More Then Just Buying A View!
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
Perched at the top of town this property has the most spectacular views in town. Built to allow the natural light in and keep you comfortable in all seasons.
With architectural character this home boasts a master bedroom which looks down over the living spaces and even has its own private balcony. With large north facing floor to ceiling windows this home is one to please all buyers, including families and first home buyers.
This well built, low maintenance property with the best view in town is move in ready with no work to be done but unpack.
- Colourbond and timber split level residence
- Timber floors throughout living area
- Large lounge with air-conditioner, recessed storage spaces and floor to ceiling windows
- Separate dining room
- Kitchen with gas stove, oven, dishwasher and deep storage cupboards
- Main bedroom with ensuite, 2 x walk in wardrobes and private balcony with spectacular views over Dungog, air-conditioning, ceiling fan and open wall looking down to the living area
- 2 Queen sized bedrooms with built in wardrobes, 1 with ceiling fan, 1 with air-conditioning
- Large main bathroom with timber vanity, shower, toilet and bath
- Laundry under stairwell
- Natural light filled property with downlights throughout
- Side deck with enclosed entertaining area
- Sloped block with vegetable gardens and tiered garden beds
- 3 car carport with concrete driveway
- Workshop with sink plus tool shed/garden shed
- Quiet street with stunning views
- 2 x small rainwater tanks
- 756.9sqm block
- Built in 2003
- Potential rent of $360.00 to $380.00
Inspection by appointment. Please contact Chelsea Greentree on 0477 779 798 or Dee Braithwaite on 0458 206 063.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
756.9m² / 0.19 acres
3 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.