Auction location: On Site
Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Result required on or before Auction. Open for inspection Saturday from 1:00pm to 1:30pm
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Why live in town when you can own your own hobby farm instead?
Instructions are to sell on or before Auction.
Set on approximately 32 usable acres with a charming weatherboard cottage.
With ample water and shade, this property is the perfect spot to start your family farm. Not only can you keep a few horses but there's even room for cattle, goats and some sheep. Approximately 32 acres of quality grazing country with creek frontage. Divided into 7 paddocks with cattle yards and race.
Two Poultry sheds approximately 1,932.38 sqm in total currently not in use. Turn them into shelter for the animals. Plus 2 machinery sheds for equipment.
Boasting timber floorboards and a combustion fireplace this home has the character of a country cottage.
- 4 bedroom home country cottage
- Living room with reverse cycle air conditioning
- Large kitchen with walk in pantry leading to sun room
- Utility room / laundry
- Wrap around decking / verandah
- Two Poultry (turkey) sheds approximately 1,932.38 sqm in total(not in use)
- Owner estimates carrying capacity of 17 steers
- 2 x 20 tonne central silos
- Two Machinery sheds
- Creek frontage and 3 dams
- Quality grazing country, separated into 7 paddocks including the house paddock
Contact Dee on 0458 206 063 to book your inspection.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Polished Timber Floor
- Separate Dining
13 ha / 33 acres
1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.