Inspection and auction details
Auction location: On Site
Mother Nature's nest. Open this Saturday from 11am to 11:30am.
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 4 Cars
Do you ever want to climb away from it all and just escape to your own home among the gum trees? Take the Lorikeet's perch and aim for the skyline. This grown ups treehouse has it all. Huge space for a family but also with plenty of private retreats. Views, tranquility and a sense of calm you can't create, it has to come with the spot. And yet it's at Maitland Vale so you can be in town in five minutes, if you need to get back to reality.
If kicking back on the deck and breathing in the serenity is your thing, then this is your dream calling to wake you up. Modern, light, airy rooms throughout with huge windows to capture panoramic views. Plenty of entertaining space, matched equally by the number of cosy nooks to curl up.
- Approx 18.16 acres
- 4 bedroom residence
- Master suite with ensuite, built in robes and private deck
- Open plan lounge with combustion fire opening to the captivating entertainers verandah with spectacular views
- Spacious kitchen with gas cook top, electric oven
- Dining adjoins kitchen with lovely valley and bush views
- Atrium leading to bedrooms
- Main bathroom
* Self contained granny flat/teenage retreat with kitchen, bathroom, lounge and bedroom
* Established garden and fruit trees
* Double lock up garage and 2 containers
* Fenced house yard
* 1 dam
* Bitumen driveway
* Air conditioned
Move in, get to know the wildlife, they're the only neighbours that will interrupt your peace and quiet. It's paradise on the edge of town that makes you feel like you live in the middle of a national park.
Call Dee on 0458 206 063 to book your inspection.
Watch the video here: https://youtu.be/c_DXdd34z_4
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Polished Timber Floor
- Secure Parking
7.3491 ha / 18 acres
2 garage spaces and 2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.