Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Grazing country & Fodder factory
- Land: 219 ha (542 acres)
Rare offering in the sought after Dungog district. Situated 17 klm south of Dungog set on 542 acres, comprising of creek flats to undulating and steeper ridge country. Income producing with 2 x weatherboard residences. Carrying capacity of approximately 70-80 breeders (property only without fodder factory supplement). Drought proof property with fully automated fodder/hydroponic system (producing 1.2 tons of feed daily in full capacity).
Divided into 21 paddocks, laneway system leading to yards for ease of management. Well watered via 35 dams, 10 troughs gravity fed by 3 tanks, creek and bore.
With the rural market in high demand this property is a must to inspect, all improvements have been done to the highest of standards with innovation and vision.
- Approx 542 acres
- Fully automated fodder/hydroponic system,producing 1.2 tons of feed daily in full capacity. See link above.
- 21 paddocks with laneway system
- 35 dams, 10 troughs, creek and bore
- History of pasture improvement and fertiliser
- 2 x sets of cattle yards with covered crush and race
- Fencing in good order
- 1 x 3 bedroom and 1 x 4 bedroom weatherboard residence (Tenants in place)
- Carrying capacity approx 70-80 C+C without use of fodder factory
Location 212 klm to Sydney
76 klm to Newcastle
43 Klm to Maitland
Contact Dee to arrange an inspection or for more information.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
219 ha / 542 acres
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.