Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
The country is calling
- Land: 75 ha (186 acres)
Imagine misty mornings, cozy nights by the fire, views for ever and the sound of silence. Experiencing all the country lifestyle has to offer, the picturesque setting provides an ever changing display of scenery.
You can run some cattle have the horses or maybe the motorbikes. Its all here and ready to go. Positioned only 10 minutes from Dungog. With rolling hills in the distance, this is a beautiful entertainers home and secure water makes this an enviable lifestyle.
- 75.12 hectares of undulating country
- 5 dams and bore water
- 5 paddocks with fencing
- Steel stockyards including crush and loading race
- 5 bay shed with 1 lock up bay
- 4 bedroom, air conditioned house with built in wardrobes
- Open plan, modern kitchen and dining area
- Entertaining deck
- Double lockup garage and carport
- Workshop with power and water
- 2 water tanks
Inspections are by appointment only. Please contact Dee on 0458 206 063
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Formal Lounge
- Secure Parking
- Separate Dining
75 ha / 186 acres
4 garage spaces and 2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.