Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
The home will impress but the views will capture you
- Land: 59 ha (145 acres)
The elegant and well-proportioned home captures the best of the valley from its elevated position. The light filled rooms paint a picture with every window, with the five bedrooms ideally positioned to capture every aspect. Due to illness this property must be sold.
* Executive 5 bedroom residence
* Master suite with walk in robe and ensuite
* A high-end entertainer's kitchen, Baumatic electric double oven,dishwasher,walk in pantry and butlers pantry
* Elegant open plan living areas
* Spacious bathrooms and ensuite,
* Large study
* Ducted air conditioning and combustion fire
* Solar heated in ground pool with under water lighting and inviting deck build an element of distinction to the property.
* 4.5 kw and Solar panels and hot water system
* 145 acres of well-maintained paddocks, ideally suited to cattle or horses.
* 2 large dams
* Studio/guest accommodation
* Garage with remote doors
Grab a slice of one of the Dungog district's most select valleys, renowned for its quality land and quaint but diverse community.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Formal Lounge
- Secure Parking
- Separate Dining
See all features
59 ha / 145 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.