Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Secluded Sugarloaf Luxury. Open this Saturday from 2pm to 2:30pm.
- Land: 59 ha (145 acres)
Sugarloaf is just as it sounds. A sweet spot in the sweetest of spots - in a barely discovered corner of the Hunter Valley.
Positioned on the outskirts of delightful Dungog this executive residence has all the charm you want from a country lifestyle while boasting all the best in luxury living.
Completed in 2013, this lovingly designed, light-filled home has expansive rural views from every room. Watch your artwork change with the seasons as the picture frame windows capture every stunning sunrise and sunset.
Boasting a beautifully landscaped pool, outdoor entertaining space, plenty of living areas, luxury bathrooms and private ensuite - this home has everything you need to relax and fully embrace your surrounds. The open kitchen is ready for family feasts and entertaining friends - who will be as green with envy as the surrounding hills in spring.
A fully functioning shed sits alongside the main residence, containing a living space complete with a bedroom, bathroom and kitchenette, providing endless opportunities for short-stay investment or guest accommodation.
145 acres provides not only space to roam, but paddocks to run cattle or horses on.
Great community and access to local services, with schools and transport just a few minutes away in Dungog. Just over an hour to Newcastle, and Sydney in three hours... although why you would want to leave these views?
* Executive 5 bedroom residence
* Master suite with walk in robe and ensuite
* A high-end entertainer's kitchen, Baumatic electric double oven, dishwasher, walk in pantry and butlers pantry
* Elegant open plan living areas
* Spacious bathrooms and ensuite
* Large study
* Ducted air conditioning and combustion fire
* Solar heated in ground pool with under water lighting and inviting deck build an element of distinction to the property
* 4.5 kw and Solar panels and hot water system
* 145 acres of well-maintained paddocks, ideally suited to cattle or horses.
* 2 large dams
* Studio/guest accommodation
* Garage with remote doors
569 Sugarloaf Road, Sugarloaf NSW 2420 (Lot 3 DP1161605)
Grab a slice of one of the Dungog district's most select valleys, renowned for its quality land and quaint but diverse community.
WELCOME TO DUNGOG - WATCH THE VIDEO HERE https://youtu.be/mPk75Qidk2k
Expressions of Interest close 16th March 2018
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Formal Lounge
- Secure Parking
- Separate Dining
See all features
59 ha / 145 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.