Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Livestyle property unlike anything else
- Land: 87 ha (214 acres)
Set on 216 acres of undulating country with scenic valley views. The seven bedroom homestead takes pride of place with established gardens and expansive lawn complementing the home. An established lifestyle property nestled on the outskirts of Dungog, with great fencing on most of the property and established trees and the cattle carrying capacity to go with it, this is the ideal property to leave the hustle and bustle of the city behind and indulge in the quiet country lifestyle you have always been dreaming of.
Other features include;
- Seven bedrooms, level home with two bathrooms
- Large open plan kitchen, dining & living area
- 2nd Lounge/family room oozing natural light with large northerly windows
- Main bedroom with built-in robe and ensuite
Other improvements include
- Three (3) bay shed
- Three (3) 22,500 litre tanks catching fresh water for the home
- Large Dam suitable for irrigation around the house
- Currently rented at $500.00 a week
Phone the exclusive selling agents Dee Braithwaite 0458 206 063 or Scott Hunter 0448 870 068
87 ha / 214 acres
5 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.