Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Timeless Country Residence On Idyllic Acreage
- Land: 99 ha (245 acres)
Welcome to Dungog https://youtu.be/mPk75Qidk2k
It's not a day dream, this is the one you have been waiting for. As you drive through the front entrance you know this is special, the sealed drive-way meanders to the grand country homestead taking pride of place overlooking picturesque rural views across one of the region's prettiest valleys. Gently undulating 245 acres with secure water via large dams and town water.
Copy link to view https://youtu.be/eQ4SQRpm1_o
Exceptional rural property, just five minutes from the delightful Dungog township and all of its country charm. Its all done for you simply unload the livestock, put the kettle on and enjoy and enviable lifestyle.
* Approx 245 acres gently undulating country
* Executive 5 bedroom homestead
* 3 bathrooms
* Formal lounge and dining with fireplace and French doors leading to courtyard
* Chef's kitchen, walk in pantry, dishwasher, gas cook top and electric oven
* Open plan casual living area with fireplace
* 3 generous verandahs to enjoy every season
* Ducted air conditioning
* Super shed 18.5 x 10.5 concrete floor, power and stables
* Town water
* Established gardens and expansive lawns
* 7 dams
* Cattle yards
* Designated horse paddocks
All this just 72 Klm from Newcastle and 58 Klm to Williamtown airport, and 200 Klm to Sydney.
Don't dawdle, decent sized acreages this close to town don't come up often and there is high demand for lifestyle properties with this much potential. Dungog is going places, it's time to jump on board!
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Transport
- Polished Timber Floor
- Secure Parking
99 ha / 245 acres
5 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.