Ray White Rural Lifestyle Sydney
Escape to the Country
Igniting the imagination, this captivating 16.85ha near-level block presents an optimal prospect for developing the tranquil weekend hideaway or permanent acreage home of your dreams. Tucked into a secluded nature setting, the property boasts its very own bush land caves and trails and embraces idyllic outlooks to Morton National Park. Enjoy the treasured fusion of exquisite peace and privacy and momentary proximity to Bundanoon village shops and cafes, train station, local school and Wingello State Forest, plus easy commuter convenience to Goulburn, Sydney and Canberra.
- approx. 41.6 acres of land 50% cleared and near-level with a gentle slope down to natural bush area boasting caves, trails and rivers
- 10-minute drive to Bundanoon, 35 minutes to Goulburn, 1.5 hours to Sydney and Canberra
- Existing services include electricity and 2 x 5000-gallon and 1 x 8000-gallon water tanks
- Explore the natural spring at the corner post on the western boundary, complete with small waterfall
- Knock down and rebuild (STCA) to capitalise on serene National Park outlooks