Ray White Rural Lifestyle Sydney
Step back in time with this renovated architect designed cottage built in the 1850s.
- 3 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 1 Car
This stunning property is nestled on a private 4 acres with it's own lake, landscaped gardens, walking distance to the historic village of Berrima with its fabulous restaurants, shops & cafes.
The main cottage offers:
* Rustic kitchen with original Aga stove + oven.
* Enormous master bedroom with open fireplace, walk-in & ensuite. Could easily be converted to living area.
* Two queen size bedrooms.
* 3 bathrooms.
* Cosy lounge & dining area with open fires.
* Sun room with casual dining.
* Outdoor alfresco area
* Veggie garden, orchard & chook house.
Separate Cottage is currently set up as office/storage but could be converted to extra accommodation or studio.
If you're looking for a property with character & charm an inspection is highly recommended.
Please refer to our location map as Google is incorrect.
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Single Garage
1.6 ha / 3.95 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.