Premier Location in Old Bowral
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Stroll to town in just 8 minutes, now that is what everyone wants! This property is set on 1/3 acre (1,426m2) in one of 'Old Bowral's most desirable locations directly opposite Bradman Oval / Museum, this 1920s full brick Federation home, built by Alf Stevens the home has been professionally renovated with all original character and charm tastefully captured for future generations.
- Four large light filled bedrooms with built-ins
- Formal lounge room with fireplace
- Cosy family and dining room, opening to a delightful established garden of cold climate trees and shrubs
- Modern country-styled kitchen with quality appliances
- Study, butlers pantry & parent's retreat
- 10ft ceilings, picture rails, leadlight windows and Jarrah timber floors
- Central heating and open fireplaces
- Purpose built double garage with spacious upstairs loft.
Often sought and rarely found, secure your future in Old Bowral today. Full brick federation home in one of the most sought after locations in the Southern Highlands. Call Greg or Lynda to book your inspection. To be sold on the day if not prior!
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Double Garage
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.