Ray White Rural Lifestyle Sydney
Acreage in Brandy Hill, now an affordable reality!
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 7 Cars
Live the rural lifestyle in this spacious, character filled Storybook home, situated in prestigious Brandy Hill on 4 manageable acres.
Light filled home featuring cathedral ceilings, leadlight windows, claw foot bath and quality craftsman built timber kitchen, comprising vast open plan kitchen/dining/living zone, 2 downstairs bedrooms, upstairs master suite with beautiful new ensuite, and 2 elevated balconies providing the perfect place to immerse yourself and enjoy the picturesque surroundings.
Country kitchen with timber bench tops and cabinetry, breakfast bar, and stainless steel ilive appliances including 5 burner gas cooktop, oven, rangehood and dishwasher.
Chalet style master suite boasting timber lined cathedral ceilings, craftsman built wardrobes and shelving, french doors opening out to 2 spacious east and west facing balconies with beautiful views overlooking the property, and a charming new ensuite.
This is a very low maintenance property suitable for all kinds of ventures. Plenty of room for the kids to play and grow, fully fenced also with secure dog yard, safe paddocks for horses, shed big enough for all the boys toys, ride the motorbike, plant a veggie patch, grow an orchid, or just enjoy the peaceful surrounds.
Located in close proximity to school bus services, school and pre-school, less than 20km from Maitland CBD, Greenhills Shopping Centre and Hunter Valley Grammar School, 10 minutes to Raymond Terrace Shopping Centre and only a 40 minute drive from Newcastle.
- 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom Storybook home
- Solid brick construction with 2nd storey Western Red Cedar & colorbond roof
- Chalet style master suite with exposed timber cathedral ceilings, new ensuite, 2 balconies, craftsman built timber wardrobes & shelving
- 2nd & 3rd bedrooms both with built-in wardrobes & ceiling fans
- Country kitchen with timber cabinetry & bench tops, breakfast bar, & stainless steel appliances
- Vast open plan kitchen/dining/living zone
- Large split system air-conditioning that cools the house in minutes
- Gas heating connections
- Limestone paved outdoor entertaining area
- 4 bay colorbond shed providing undercover car accommodation for up to 5 vehicles
- Undercover parking for additional 2 vehicles (tractor, caravan, horse float or boat)
- 3 phase power for the workshop enthusiast
- Set on 4 gently sloping acres, suitable & safe for horses & recreational activities
- Post & rail hardwood fencing to front of property & rear horse paddock with automatic water trough
- Fully fenced around the perimeter with dog proof mesh
- Fully enclosed 20 x 10m dog yard with high security fence & elevated concrete undercover area
- Town water, no need to rely on tank water
Inspection by Appointment Only. This home will not last long
Contact Kristy Resevsky of Ray White Rural Lifestyle on 0488 677 000 for more details or to arrange a private inspection.
Agent declares interest.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Secure Parking
1.6187 ha / 4 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.