Ray White Rural Lifestyle Sydney
A Triumph of Contemporary Chic
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Sitting graciously upon a proud 2000sqm property, this exquisite master-built home provides spacious five-star family living and glamorous in-outdoor entertaining with unrivalled style.
An oasis of space, light and timeless character, the home presents complete with a north-facing alfresco deck surrounded by rambling Highlands-climate English style gardens, and backs onto immaculately maintained wetlands and bird sanctuary resplendent with scenic water views. Savouring enviable proximity to the town centre, primary school and sporting fields including Bundanoon Park all within walking distance. This top-tier address exults in a serene cul-de-sac locale in the company of other quality homes.
• This imposing residence unfolds over 354sqm (38 squares) of internal space.
• Lush secret-garden style grounds showcase established flowering and fruit bearing trees, shrubs, cottage ornamentals, privacy hedging and large raised screened vegetable gardens.
• Deluxe living and entertaining options embrace an oversized family zone and a sun-filled formal dining room with bay windows.
• 40sqm all-weather hardwood deck captures a perfect north aspect for sun drenched entertaining and retreat.
• Highly versatile layout presents a spacious fourth bedroom or additional rumpus/study/media room
• Country-style kitchen showcases granite worktops and Blackbutt cabinets
• Majestic master suite boasts walk-in wardrobe and private bathroom
• Family bathroom is amply appointed with separate shower and bathtub
• Ultimate 500 slow combustion fireplace and zoned ducted air conditioning throughout
• Statement finishes include wide skirtings, decorative cornices, picture windows and gleaming Blackbutt floorboards
• Mammoth double garage with auto doors and internal/external access, gated side entrance to level parking pad for boat/caravan.
An easy 1.5 hour commute to both Sydney and Canberra, 40 minutes to Goulburn and just half an hour to Bowral, Bundanoon is a natural getaway destination boasting a medley of local attractions including the annual Winterfest and Brigadoon events, Morton National Park camping, bushwalking and bird-spotting, community gardening and much more. The village plays host to numerous shops, cafes and restaurants, a historic Tudor-style pub and Bundanoon Bowling Club, and is conveniently situated to a selection of nearby wineries. Experience the delight of four distinct seasons complete with fresh autumns, frosty winters, languid summers, and vibrant springs defined by riots of colour in garden beds across the town.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Double Garage
2,000m² / 0.49 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.