Ray White Rural Lifestyle Sydney
Secluded Luxury and Style
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 4 Cars
Utterly immaculate and radiant with natural light, this luxurious residence offers a deeply elegant family destination customised to modern lifestyles. This stunning home, 'The Bronte', was built by the award winning McDonald Jones Homes and is one of their top of the range architectural designs. Nestled within an impressive 2000sqm expanse of perfectly manicured grounds accessed by a private driveway, the home showcases multiple handsome living areas including formal lounge and dining rooms plus a central family zone flowing seamlessly through french doors to alfresco entertaining. This blue-ribbon address unites lavish comfort with ultimate peace and privacy just a few minutes' drive to central Bundanoon village.
• Dynamic central living plus separate spacious formal lounge and dining rooms.
• Alfresco entertaining spills beyond to vast level backyard with full-privacy hedging.
• Glamorous verandah with ultra-wide frontage and sun drenched north aspect.
• Ultra-contemporary kitchen flaunts 900mm Smeg gas cooktop, 900mm Smeg oven, dishwasher, breakfast bar with storage and an extra-large
double door step in pantry.
• Stately master quarters embrace generous bedroom, walk-in robe and deluxe ensuite with spa bath, separate shower and WC.
• The sparkling family bathroom presents extra-deep bath.
• Neutral interior palette with stylish plantation shutters, a cosy Regency gas log fireplace for those cool winters. Tiled floors to living areas and
the bedrooms and formal areas are carpeted for comfort.
• Zoned ducted a/c, floodlights to residence perimeter
• Double lock-up garage with internal access plus an additional 6m x 7m garage with double doors.
• Strikingly tranquil setting indulges ultimate retreat, rest and relaxation
An easy 1.5 hour commute to both Sydney and Canberra, 40 minutes to Goulburn and just half an hour to Bowral, Bundanoon is a natural getaway destination boasting a medley of local attractions including the annual Winterfest and Brigadoon events, Morton National Park camping, bushwalking and bird-spotting, community gardening and much more. The village plays host to numerous shops, cafes and restaurants, a historic Tudor-style pub and Bundanoon Bowling Club, and is conveniently situated to a selection of nearby wineries. Experience the delight of four distinct seasons complete with fresh autumns, frosty winters, languid summers, and vibrant springs defined by riots of colour in garden beds across the town.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2,000m² / 0.49 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.