Beautiful in Burradoo!
- 5 Beds
- 4 Baths
- 2 Cars
This is an impressive contemporary two storey home of approx. 650sqm (very generous proportions). Offering larger than average room sizes (with some vaulted ceilings that follow the roof line), and a mezzanine style upstairs lounge. Quality interior finishes including polished timber floors compliment the formal and informal living spaces. It has an open planned kitchen and family area with direct access to the cellar. The kitchen includes quality appliances,stone bench tops and plenty of work space. Open the glazed folding timber doors and you can access the external covered entertaining area suited to alfresco occasions.
What we like:
- Set on a block of approx. one acre.
- contemporary residence with 5 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms and a powder room
- Formal living room and separate dining room, each with wood fires
- Informal dining and lounge areas with modern kitchen and access to the covered external terrace with outdoor kitchenette
- Master bedroom with ensuite and W.I.R.
- 4 additional bedrooms, 2 with ensuites, a main bathroom and separate powder room
- upstairs gallery overlooking main living room
- High ceilings, central heating & cooling, timber floors & underfloor heating in bathrooms
- Separate laundry, double garage with internal access
- Former original home at rear converted to use as a studio with an attached double garage.
Burradoo is a sought after location, and this prestige home on over 4,000 sqm of land, is convenient to the riverside walking and cycle way and approx. 6 km drive to Bowral CBD
This home is a must to inspect and will be a great buying opportunity.
- Double Garage
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.