Secluded Potential in Burradoo
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
MORTGAGEE IN POSSESSION
Tucked away in a peaceful cul-de-sac. The partly renovated family home is set on a generous 4,794sqm parcel of land. This home presents a lovingly warm and secluded feel that would make anyone feel right at home, from stepping through the welcoming foyer entrance, out onto the back deck taking in the quiet country surrounds.
- Privately situated on leafy grounds with sunny level lawns
- Open plan kitchen, lounge and dining area with timber floors
- Granite island kitchen with breakfast bar and walk-in pantry
- Four double bedrooms
- Parents retreat with wood fireplace
- Double lock-up garage with internal entry and adjoining storage
- Side access driveway to a barn/studio with its own bathroom
- Circular front driveway, garden sheds, greenhouse and a pond
- Full main bathroom, guest w/c, laundry with external access
- Stroll to parks and close to well regarded Oxley College.
- Single Garage
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.