Vendors want this sold offers invited
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Motivated Vendors have moved on and require a result! Ready for you to move in and enjoy, all the hard work has been done.
Situated in a convenient location on the out skirts of Clarence town this beautiful rural property comprises 10 acres of useable land.
Newly renovated, this home is light and inviting. The open plan living areas and spacious entertaining deck provide the ultimate space for entertaining or relaxing all year round.
For the chefs in the family the generous and modern kitchen will impress.
Ten acres are suitable for horses/alpacas/cattle or goats the choice is yours.
Dad is going to love the shed and work shop and the kids will be able to Cool down on those hot summer days in the in-ground salt water pool
A property to suit the whole family in a convenient location only minutes to the historic township of Clarence Town.
- 10 acres of useable land
- 4 bedroom renovated home
- Light filled modern kitchen
- Spacious lounge and dining
- Combustion fire place
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Polished timber floor boards
- Fully insulated
- New flooring and carpet
- Internal plantation shutters
- External blinds to the front and back of home
- Large entertaining deck with ramp access
- In-ground salt water pool with cover
- Separate lock-up garage with remote door and work shop
- Stable/Machinery shed
- 3 x water storage tanks
- Solar panels
- Orchard and established gardens, fully irrigated
- 3 dams
- Divided into 4 paddocks, suitable for horses
- 30klm to Raymond Terrace
- 60klm to Newcastle
- 38klm to Mailtand
This property must be sold as the vendors are committed elsewhere.
Contact Dee to arrange your inspection.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Double Garage
- Polished Timber Floor
- Secure Parking
See all features
4.0469 ha / 10 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.