Cute. Quaint. Charming. Tick. Tick. Tick. Open for inspection Saturday the 14th of October from 1pm to 1:30pm.
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Want the perfect weekender on the perfect size block? Tick.
Room for friends? Cosy nooks to relax in? Tick.
The country dream without the miles of mowing or maintenance? Tick.
This is your weatherboard heaven with cottage gardens and the front gate thrown into boot!
The home heroes it's heritage features while having space for a family to enjoy and live the ideal rural life.
Gumboots at the back door on the timber verandah. A sitting room full of books. A kitchen ready to bake Sunday roasts. You can have it all.
This little block of 10 acres is private, quiet and just waiting for someone to love it. Well established trees border the property and lead you down to the meandering creek.
Maybe you can buy happiness after all... tick.
Watch the video here: https://youtu.be/Aajhs-_3xJc
* 4.05ha of alluvial creek flats
* Approximately 340 meters of Wangi Creek Frontage
* Irrigation from pump at creek
* Well fenced
* Charming Cottage
* Lounge room with ceiling fan
* Kitchen with walk in pantry
* Library/ sitting room
* Main bedroom with ceiling fan
* Bedroom 2- large room with built in wardrobes and ceiling fan
* Bedroom 3 with built in wardrobes and ceiling fan
* Second bathroom
* Front and back verandah
* Ducted air-conditioning
* Underfloor air-conditioning
* Double garage with mezzanine floor and workshop with electric doors
* Established orchard
* Divided into paddocks with tranquil pockets by the creek
Alison is a gem of a village, just a few minutes up the road from welcoming Dungog. Centraly located Newcastle,Hawks Nest beach is an hour away, Maitland is 50 minutes and the vineyards are and hour and twenty.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Formal Lounge
- Secure Parking
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.