Don't be left on the platform!
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
OPEN FOR INSPECTION: Sat 26th July, 1pm - 1.30pm
Before roads ruled the land, trains traversed the Hunter and Dungog was a real destination. The Station Master held one of the most important positions in town, and his home was built accordingly.
Close to the rails, in the heart of Dungog, it was well constructed and full of character.
The residence has been sympathetically renovated, highlighting the original features yet adding modern convenience, including an ensuite in the master bedroom. High cathedral ceilings, ornate fireplaces and polished floor boards pay homage to the property's past, yet the home is bathed in light and has plenty of space, including a large covered entertaining area.
A physical memoir to 110 years of Dungog's railway history, this home has first class charisma.
- 4 generous bedrooms, two with original open fireplaces
- 3 bathrooms
- Large lounge with combustion fire leading to deck
- Renovated modern kitchen with ample space and storage
- Large laundry
- Entertaining deck flows off the formal lounge with views to the grazing country ridges as a back drop
- Polished floor boards
- Lock up garage and carport
- Easily maintained secure yard with chook pen and vegie patch
- 992sqm block
Don't be left on the platform, this would make an ideal family home or superb B&B with wagon-loads of charm. Owners are relocating, this fine residence will be sold!
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
- Single Carport
- Single Garage
See all features
992m² / 0.25 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.