- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Set in the popular Fosterton loop a short stroll to town and the river this beautiful family home is full has charm and character. A huge timber deck provides the perfect entertaining area over looking the surrounding farm land and township.
The owners have purchased elsewhere and are inviting genuine offers.
From the moment you pull up outside the cottage feels warm and inviting. Beautiful verandahs that wrap around 2 sides of the home.
* 3 bedrooms master with built in robe, ceiling fan and access to main bathroom
* 2 bedrooms with built in robes and ceiling fans
* Rumpus or large study area
* Spacious lounge with combustion fireplace and French doors leading to the entertaining deck
* Kitchen and dining area with electric stove and dishwasher
* Large laundry with storage also incorporating shower and toilet
* Stunning covered entertaining desk with views over surrounding farmland and township.
* Single lock up garage
* Great size yard fully fenced and divided into two sections to accommodate the chicken coop
This really is a rare find don't wait to arrange an inspection.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Single Garage
1,037m² / 0.26 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.