Owners want this sold. Great opportunity here.
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
You will never tire of the view from this lovely home. The entertaining deck captures views over Dungog township and the rolling hills of the valley beyond. The 3 bedroom split level brick and western red cedar residence has been designed to capture the natural light and take advantage of the outstanding position.
* 3 bedrooms
* Master bedroom with ensuite and built in robe, air conditioning and sliding doors to verandah
* Open plan kitchen, dining with gas cook top and electric oven
* Light filled living room with air conditioning
* Main bathroom and separate toilet
* Entertaining alfresco area with majestic views
* Large garage or ideal to convert to a studio (power and plumbing in place)
* Carport and storage under garage
* Terraced gardens with veggie patch
* Concrete driveways
A low maintenance property ready to move into.
Vendors are very committed to a result and invite all offers.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Double Garage
- Single Carport
See all features
756m² / 0.19 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.