Owners are retiring to the coast.
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 5 Cars
Picture perfect country living. This well set up property is in the sort after Alison district only minutes from Town and and hour from Newcastle.
This property will capture your heart. it has a fantastic floor plan. Surrounded bu rural holdings with views to the Barrington Tops. Set on 22 beautiful usable acres, it's a great home for families,with open plan living and formal areas for Mum and Dad.The kids will love exploring the gullies and billabong and if Dad wants a real shed he's got it. Properties in this area rarely become available, not to be missed.
- 4 bedrooms all with built in wardrobes
- Wake up to glorious views of Barrington Tops from your master bedroom
- Master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite
- Two great living rooms
- Enjoy the sunsets in your covered alfresco area (approx 24 sqm)
- Well appointed eat in kitchen
- Air conditioning, fantastic blinds - allow you to see your views while maintaining a cool home and privacy
- Formal dining room or could be large home office
- 22 acres, separated into 5 paddocks, all with dams
- Excellent fencing - hinge lock wire for sheep/goats
- Huge industrial shed with plumbing, and 3 phase power
- For those who'd love a pool - there's a sunny North facing area ready for one
- Property is on the school bus route
- Extended settlement available, if required
This great property is located only a short drive from Dungog (4klms) and 78klm to Newcastle
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Formal Lounge
- Secure Parking
- Separate Dining
- Single Carport
See all features
8.636 ha / 21 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.