Result required on or before Auction. Auction this Sunday the 8th of April at 1pm at the CWA Hall in Dungog
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Why live in town when you can own your own hobby farm instead?
Instructions are to sell on or before Auction. Going to Auction this Sunday the 8th April at 1pm at the CWA hall Dungog.
Set on approximately 32 usable acres with a charming weatherboard cottage.
With ample water and shade, this property is the perfect spot to start your family farm. Not only can you keep a few horses but there's even room for cattle, goats and some sheep. Approximately 32 acres of quality grazing country with creek frontage. Divided into 7 paddocks with cattle yards and race.
Two Poultry sheds approximately 1,932.38 sqm in total currently not in use. Turn them into shelter for the animals. Plus 2 machinery sheds for equipment.
Boasting timber floorboards and a combustion fireplace this home has the character of a country cottage.
- 4 bedroom home country cottage
- Living room with reverse cycle air conditioning
- Large kitchen with walk in pantry leading to sun room
- Utility room / laundry
- Wrap around decking / verandah
- Two Poultry (turkey) sheds approximately 1,932.38 sqm in total(not in use)
- Owner estimates carrying capacity of 17 steers
- 2 x 20 tonne central silos
- Two Machinery sheds
- Creek frontage and 3 dams
- Quality grazing country, separated into 7 paddocks including the house paddock
Contact Dee on 0458 206 063 to book your inspection.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Polished Timber Floor
- Separate Dining
1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.