Peace and Quiet
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
"Tallimbi" is ideal for anyone wanting some peace and quiet and space for some animals. Horses, sheep and cattle thrive with little overseeing in well watered paddocks where fencing has been maintained.
Just 5 minutes from the Hume Highway and on 37.6 acres, the brick home has 4 bedrooms (or 3 and a study), family bathroom with separate WC, ensuite to main bedroom accessed through the walk-in robe, an open plan lounge/kitchen/meals area plus a games room and east-facing verandah off the kitchen/meals area. Mail is delivered 5 days a week and a school bus goes along Jerrara Road to Marulan and Goulburn.
Other features include:
- 8 KVA generator wired to the house (as back-up for mains power)
- Rainwater storage: total of 323,389 litres via a 240,000 litre Heritage Tank with roof and gutter and other tanks to the house, hayshed and poultry shed
- 3 shelter sheds
- Bore 100m deep, 40lts/min
- Workshop 12m x 6m with 3 stables and auto door
- Hay shed 12.5m x 8.5m x 5m high
- Sheep/cattle yards with loading ramp and cattle crush
- 9 established/raised veggie gardens
- Front 1.5 paddocks pasture improved
- Large dam
Leave your worries behind you and settle down at "Tallimbi"!
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION OR TO INSPECT, CONTACT TONY FOUNTAIN on 0418 238 341
15 ha / 38 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.