Light filled brick cottage!
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
This charming brick cottage circa 1930s is well located on 1665 sqm block with excellent privacy gained from established trees around the block. Close to the town centre and walking tracks this is character rich property. It is well maintained to live in now and would lift immensely with some re decorating.
Great features include:
- Sought after character and appeal in a great location
- Two large bedrooms , ornate cornices with 9 foot ceilings.
- Generous lounge room with craftsman windows and fireplace
- Modern kitchen with gas cooking and electric oven
- Two bathrooms separate toilet and laundry
- Single garage with carport, and garden shed
- Natural ducted gas heating and air conditioning
- Warm and friendly dining area and sun room
- North facing block with private garden
- Extra storage space
- Yorkstone flagging outside entertaining area
- Excellent views of Mt Alexandra
Pre purchase Pest and Building report avilable on request.
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
- Single Carport
- Single Garage
See all features
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.