Ray White Rural Lifestyle Sydney
Something Special in Old Moss Vale
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
This beautifully built Northeast facing, brick, timber and Colourbond home has been in the family for 40 years and is now on the market for the first time ever.
- 4 good sized bedrooms all with built-in robes
- Stunnning cedar timber bathroom
- Spacious living areas with separate dining room
- Informal lounge and dining area off the kitchen with slow combustion fireplace and raked ceiling
- Formal dining area with timber tri-fold doors leads to delightful covered BBQ area
- Kitchen with glass brick splashback, 90cm oven, dishwasher and loads of cupboard space
- Attached double garage PLUS secure, secluded separate brick and wood garage with quaint loft area, perfect for a home office, guests or the inlaws!!
- Neat and tidy 828sqm block
This home is something special and if you appreciate fine wooden craftmanship and are looking for a great family home that is a little different from the norm, then look no further.
Being and easy stroll to the Moss Vale town centre, railway station, buses and primary and high schools this property will not last long.
Call William Malcolm on 0402 114 269 for an inspection.
828m² / 0.2 acres