Homestead + Cottage + 40 acres Price Guide over $790,000
- Land: 16.1874 ha (40 acres)
Lakella Homestead has been designed and positioned with a north east aspect, boasting 4 bedrooms, polished floorboards, cedar French doors opening onto wrap around verandahs. Lakella Cottage built in 1939 is set away from the homestead is ideal for extra guests (not approved for dual occupancy) has 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom with restored antique bath and a separate shower room - plus has previous rental history.
All set on 40 picturesque and productive acres in the stunning Glen William valley. The soft rolling pasture paddocks are well set up with good fencing and lane ways systems and all well watered.
This is an opportunity to live the rural dream with a property that lends itself to many agriculture pursuits.
* 40 acres
* Lakella Homestead 3/4 bedroom main residence with solar panels
* Country timber kitchen with European appliances
* Polished brush box timber floors and 9 foot ceilings
* Large lounge with combustion fire place plus air conditioning
* 3 way bathroom with antique restored cast iron bath
* Wraparound verandahs with large entertaining deck
* Colourbond garage and double carport
* Lakella Cottage, 2 bedrooms, bathroom, restored bath, separate shower room & garage
* 6 paddocks with lane system underground pipes to irrigate front paddock from dam
* Set of steel and timber cattle yards with crush and loading race
* 40sqm machinery/fodder shed with gravel floor
See also owner's website www.lakellafarm.com for further information.
Distance to Newcastle 69.2klm
Distance to Maitland 41.7klm
Distance to Raymond terrace 34.3klm
Distance to Hornsby 177klm
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Double Carport
- Polished Timber Floor
- Secure Parking
- Single Garage
See all features
16.1874 ha / 40 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.