"The Grange" Dungog District - Top Shelf Rural Holding.
- Land: 349 ha (863 acres)
One of Dungog's finest rural holdings. Situated in a beautiful valley approx 863 acres comprising of alluvial creek flats, gentle undulation rising to brush soil area with pockets of timbered areas.
Extremely well watered with long frontage to Wallaringa and Stoney Creeks plus 13 dams in a high rain fall area.
* Divided into 20 paddocks.
* Approx 400 acres arable.
* Owner estimates carrying capacity of 200 c+c with the scope to increase with further pasture improvement.
* 3 Bedroom sandstone rendered home set in a commanding position.
* Large country kitchen.
* Lounge and separate dining
* Double carport
* 12 x 14 mtr machinery shed
* Storage room
* Old dairy
* 150 head capacity timber cattle yards joining 3 holding paddocks.
* Stable complex -tack room
A truly outstanding property.
Productivity, position and price will please.
Contact Agent for inspection times.
- Air Conditioning
- Double Carport
- Formal Lounge
- Separate Dining
349 ha / 863 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.