Urgent result required all genuine offers will be considered.
- Land: 72 ha (178 acres)
Due to illness this property must be sold immediately
If you were the boss of Winter Hill run!
Imagine the thrills,the spills,the laughter, the fun.
Horses and cattle & wood to chop! Oh yes this property's got the lot.
First an inspection.
Decision to make?
Sign the cheque and don't be late.
- 70 ha good grazing
- Duggan Creek meanders gracefully through the centre of the property.
- Clean, secure paddocks with permanent running water and a large dam (stocked with fish ready for the table)
- The farmhouse wears its 150 years easily, with plenty of space for family and friends in the three bedrooms and by the cosy log fire in the homely kitchen
- Each verandah captures a different snapshot of the surroundings, providing the perfect seat to watch the seasons change
- Practical timber cattle yards including crush and loading race, spacious sheds and neat gardens complete the package
If you want land with a lifestyle, that feels a million miles from anywhere, but is just a short three hour drive to Sydney, then make Winter Hill' 30 minutes north of Dungog the centre of your world. This is an estate with class, in a community with character, in countryside filled with charm.
Property is offered for genuine sale due to ill health
Contact Dee for further details and to book your inspection.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Polished Timber Floor
- Secure Parking
72 ha / 178 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.