Great value here
- Land: 69 ha (171 acres)
Set in the Salisbury district 30klm from Dungog, this rural holding has stunning views across the valley to the Barrington tops. Undulating grazing country with double frontage to Crooked Creek. Panoramic home sites. Whether its a weekender you're looking for or your forever property, this one will not disappoint. Temporary weekender including caravan are included.
- Private secluded acreage situated approx. 30 minutes north of Dungog in the picturesque Salisbury district
- 171 acres (69.2 hectares) of undulating land with approximately 75 acres of arable land and the balance timbered ridges
- Approx. 40 average annual rainfall and double frontage to Crooked Creek
- Timber cattle yards with 50 head capacity
- Fenced into 4 paddocks plus a small sheep/goat paddock sown with rye grass
- Access via right of way
- Magnificent weekend getaway or starter block
Priced to sell call for an inspection today.
- Single Carport
69 ha / 171 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.