Buy a lifestyle.
Rest a while on the verandah, breathe in the fresh country air and watch your cattle grazing contently. Or maybe you prefer a faster pace and the sound of thundering hooves and the wind in your hair. Or a spot of fishing, canoeing or just lazing on the river's edge. Well you can have it all and change your lifestyle. Imagine 63 acres of fertile land, access to the pristine Williams River, a lovely warm and welcoming country home all within two and half hours of Sydney and an hour from Newcastle. Its time to make the move.
* Approx 63 acres all arable
* River frontage with irrigation license
* 3 bedroom Western Red Cedar home with wrap around verandah
* Lovely timber kitchen
* Separate dining
* Formal lounge
* Informal living area
* Ducted air con
* Above ground swimming pool
* Machinery shed with lock up bay
* Old dairy
* Cattle yards loading race and crush
* Divided in to numerous paddocks, well watered
* Dog run
Grow your own. Whether its lucerne, beef cattle, chooks, goats, garlic or kale you can grow it here.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Secure Parking
- Separate Dining
4 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.