Bring the picnic blanket
Location, land and lifestyle. Picture the cows grazing on the hillside, picnics by the meandering creek and room to grow all the vegies you want. Water, well there is plenty of it. A comfortable country home with room for the family and friends. Loads of shed space and all situated in the popular Sugarloaf Valley only 5 minutes from Dungog.
A must to inspect!!
* 150 Acres
* Sealed road frontage
* Pipeline water for cattle troughs, ensuite and garden
* Tanks for the rest of the house
* Fully ducted air-conditioning
* 3 phase power outlet in dairy
* Solar hot water
* Glassed in front and back verandah
* Main bedroom with ensuite and built-in robe
* Large laundry
* Separate Dining
* Single garage attached to the house and double lock up garage and work shop.
* Hay shed
* Machinery shed
* Shipping container
* Cattle yards
* Fenced into paddocks
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Formal Lounge
- Secure Parking
- Separate Dining
3 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.