Location and lifestyle combined.
- Land: 60 ha (148 acres)
Location perfect; approx 150 acres in the highly sort after Melville area. History of producing and fattening cattle and breeding stock horses. A versatile property offering a rural lifestyle with city conveniences. Location, land and infrastructure are features of this property. The owners have bought elsewhere and are committed to a result.
- 3 bedroom brick residence
- Modern renovated kitchen
- Polished floor boards
- Combined lounge and dining
- Combustion fire and air conditioning
- Generous bedrooms with built in robes and ceiling fan
- Modern bathroom'
- Laundry and second toilet
- Front and rear verandahs with expansive valley views
- Fenced house yard with garage
- Machinery shed
- 2 stables
- Second older machinery shed
- Timber and steel cattle yards with crush and race
- Divided into 5 paddocks and watered by 8 dams
- Concrete wash bay
Ideal location with a renovated home that will pleasantly surprise upon inspection.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Polished Timber Floor
- Secure Parking
- Single Garage
60 ha / 148 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.